The India Meteorological Department has forecast thunderstorm with lightning and moderate to intense spells of rain with gusty winds 30-40 kmph for the next three hours at isolated places in the districts of Palghar, Thane, Raigad and Mumbai.
Mumbai and Thane districts would “very likely receive heavy to very heavy rainfall at a few places on Saturday it has earlier said. Mumbai had got some respite from rains on Friday morning after a downpour on two previous days brought the city to a halt. However, after a brief break, the city continued to get heavy rains throughout the day.
Mumbaikars again woke up to heavy rainfall along with thundering and lightening as the IMD has predicted heavy to very heavy rains in Maharashtra for the next four days, with a high alert issued for Mumbai.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…