Moscow, Reuters. Russia’s strategic nuclear missiles in Kaliningrad, the Baltic region has important are. Russian enclave bordered by Poland and Lithuania are limitations. Moscow clarified that the missiles have been deployed as part of regular military exercises.
The Russian Defense Ministry on Saturday Iskandr-M missiles in the region confirmed. Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said: “These missiles have been deployed in the Kaliningrad region in the east. For the training of the Russian Armed Forces in the future it will be deployed. ”
Russia’s move is raising concerns in the western world, including the US. These missiles are capable of hitting seven hundred kilometers. Berlin is also in the JD. A US intelligence official said Russia’s move could be a way of expressing displeasure with NATO. NATO member Lithuania has asked to file a protest with the Russian Federation. According to the Russian Foreign Minister is usually adopts such a stunt.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…