Delhi air pollution has increased despite the government claims, the Supreme Court said today, expressing dissatisfaction with the measures taken over the last few weeks. “We feel that nothing is happening and the pollution keeps increasing… only time is being wasted,” Chief Justice NV Ramana said during the hearing – this is the fourth straight week that the court heard arguments over the air crisis in the national capital and nearby cities.
Delhi’s air quality deteriorated sharply last month after Diwali. Farm fires were also cited as a source – but that led to debates and blame games. A month on, the city is still gasping for air. In an emergency, you have to work actively and with creativity.
We know the problems they have been facing since the pandemic. If you don’t take action we will take strict action tomorrow. We are giving you 24 hours,” the Chief Justice said in sharp response.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…