India today added 42,766 new Covid cases in the last 24 hours, slightly lower than yesterday’s 43,393 cases. Kerala leads the states with most number of cases in a day. The country has so far reported 3,07,95,716 cases and 4,07,145 deaths.
Tamil Nadu chief minister M K Stalin on Saturday announced extension of the lockdown by one week till 6am on July 19. The government continues to ban inter-state public and private transport except from Union territory of Puducherry and international air travel except the ones permitted by the Union home ministry.
A maximum of 50 members will be permitted for marriage events, and 20 at funeral/last rites. “All permitted activities will continue in the state, except containment zones. The shops and other activities permitted earlier till 8pm will be allowed till 9pm.,” the chief minister said.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…