Income Tax raids took place at offices of the media group Dainik Bhaskar and an Uttar Pradesh-based news channel this morning. The Dainik Bhaskar group has been accused of tax evasion, say sources. An Uttar Pradesh television channel, Bharat Samachar, was also raided. An Income Tax team searched the Lucknow office and also the editor’s home to examine tax documents, accordings to sources.
The homes and offices of the group’s promoters were also raided. The sources claimed the raids were based on conclusive evidence of tax fraud by the channel. Bharat Samachar’s recent reporting has been critical of the UP government. The opposition alleged that the raids were linked to reports on covid mismanagement by the government.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…