Unity in diversity is India’s strength and any attempt at “language chauvinism” will boomerang, Telangana minister K T Rama Rao has said, joining the chorus from the south against Home Minister Amit Shah’s pitch to propagate Hindi.
Unity in diversity is our strength dear @AmitShah Ji. India is a union of states & a true ‘Vasudhaika Kutumbam’. Why don’t we let people of our great nation decide what to eat, what to wear, who to pray to and what language to speak. Language chauvinism/hegemony will boomerang,” said Mr Rao, son of Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao.
Mr Rao’s remarks come against the backdrop of a pushback from the south after Mr Shah batted for steps to increase the importance of Hindi at a meeting of the Parliamentary Official Language Committee.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…