Kashmir orgy of violence has not subsided. On Sunday, the day more than 200 people were injured in fierce clashes. The most affected area was Pulwama. More than 130 people were injured in Krimabad. Among the injured, 15 security personnel were killed in April, including Hizb militants Naseer Ahmad Pandit’s father. Security forces have detained 15 people.
Pulwama to tackle the situation in the army had to flag march. While hospitalized for a month, a young man died of Budgam. The 83 is the number of those killed in the violence. Hizb militant Burhan eight deaths in Kashmir started off on July, the 65th day of a series of violent protests continued. The whole valley was closed in general.
Two days after the Eid. Divisional Commissioner, Kashmir baseer Ahmad Khan Sunday claimed that curfew was not anywhere. Curfew in three police station areas of Srinagar city was as administrative sanctions. Anantnag was also sealed. In other areas, strictly enforce the injunction had come off the paths.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…