In the G20 summit, economic power summit in theHangzhou china. The US and Russia struggled on Monday to keep alive negotiations to end the bloodshed between US-backed rebels and Syria’s Russian-aligned regime.
Washington and Moscow support opposing sides in the five-year conflict, which has killed around 300,000 people and forced millions to flee.
White House spokesman Ned Price said Obama and Putin were huddling on the sidelines of the Group of 20 economic summit, with details of their informal meeting expected to be released later on Monday.
Even as top diplomats vowed to keep trying, President Barack Obama expressed skepticism that an unlikely alliance between rivals would yield the breakthrough needed to end the 5-year-old civil
October 11, 2019
November 25, 2019
September 26, 2019
September 25, 2019
September 18, 2019
- Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP?
- Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped
- Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline
- Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court
- PM Modi said in BRICS Business Forum, Open and business friendly environment in India
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…