A 34kg pearl worth $100million, the biggest pearl gem is found in Philippines and the pearl was found 10 years ago mean it was found in 2006 by a fisherman who was unaware of its value and kept it as a good luck charm, Palawan official Aileen Amurao said. A 34kg pearl worth $100million, displayed yesterday in Philippines, is being dubbed as the world’s largest pearl ever.
Philippine officials believe they may have recovered the biggest natural giant clam pearl in the world – weighing a whopping 34kg; it was found during the trips into the sea off the Coast of Palawan Island.
It displayed to the world only yesterday, the pearl’s discovery had taken place at least a decade back. Probably unaware of the gigantic gem’s value, the fisherman had kept it tucked under his bed as a “good luck charm” for the last ten years.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…