A 34kg pearl worth $100million, the biggest pearl gem is found in Philippines and the pearl was found 10 years ago mean it was found in 2006 by a fisherman who was unaware of its value and kept it as a good luck charm, Palawan official Aileen Amurao said. A 34kg pearl worth $100million, displayed yesterday in Philippines, is being dubbed as the world’s largest pearl ever.
Philippine officials believe they may have recovered the biggest natural giant clam pearl in the world – weighing a whopping 34kg; it was found during the trips into the sea off the Coast of Palawan Island.
It displayed to the world only yesterday, the pearl’s discovery had taken place at least a decade back. Probably unaware of the gigantic gem’s value, the fisherman had kept it tucked under his bed as a “good luck charm” for the last ten years.
October 11, 2019
November 25, 2019
September 26, 2019
September 25, 2019
September 18, 2019
- Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP?
- Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped
- Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline
- Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court
- PM Modi said in BRICS Business Forum, Open and business friendly environment in India
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…