It make shock the world when A 5-year-old boy, identified in news reports as Omran Daqneesh Wounded in air strikes in Aleppo,
Surrounded by shouting, he’s completely silent. The child is small, alone, covered in blood and dust, dropped in the back of an ambulance with his feet dangling off the edge of a too-big chair. He doesn’t cry or speak. His face is stunned and dazed
Bibars Halabi is the White Helmet volunteer who carried Omran to the ambulance. The Syrian Army in Aleppo, Danish Imran was injured in an air raid.
The Syrian Civil Defense — the volunteer lifesaving organization commonly known as the White Helmets — saved the family’s life.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…