The war of words between Ramdev and the Indian Medical Association (IMA) escalated on Wednesday after Yoga Guru was slapped with a Rs 1000 crore defamation notice over his recent statements on allopathy medicine.
Earlier, the IMA appealed to Prime Minister Narendra Modi to take appropriate action under sedition and other charges against Baba Ramdev for allegedly “spearheading a misinformation campaign on COVID-19 vaccination”.
The IMA said that Ramdev falsely claimed that 10,000 doctors died despite taking two doses of vaccination. It is a deliberate move to stall the efforts of vaccination to reach our masses and it needs to be curtailed immediately, the doctors’ body said. The Uttarakhand division of the IMA sent Rs 1,000 crores defamation notice to Ramdev.
April 5, 2022
February 1, 2022
January 20, 2022
- Telangana Minister KTR Joins South Pushback To Amit Shah Hindi Pitch
- Hatemonger’s Rape Threat To Muslim Women, UP Cops File Case After 6 Days
- Sanath Jayasuriya praises big brother India for helping Sri Lanka amid economic crisis
- US Slams “Deliberate Campaign To Kill, To Torture, To Rape” In Ukraine Bucha
- Biden Outlines Next Phase Of Sanctions On Russia
Ajit Pawar became ‘clean’ as soon as he came with BJP? latestupdatenews.com…
Alcohol, mother, sister and sister-in-law raped latestupdatenews.com…
Now ISRO in preparation for Chandrayaan-3, 12-month deadline latestupdatenews.com…
Pakistan shows a checkered face, said – Kulbhushan Jadhav’s case will not run in civilian court latestupdatenews.com…